Steve's Blog

I try to use this blog to record something about my life everyday.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

On December 31, 2007 I left my job with Sprint/Embarq where I worked as a Software Engineer for 15 years at the Sprint Campus in Kansas City. In January 2008 Mary and I started Steve Brown Ministries and started traveling the United States broadcasting "Live Video" of Revivals, Bible Conferences, Mission Conferences, and other Special Services. Mary and I enjoy serving the Lord Jesus Christ and traveling to churches as we minister through SteveBrownMinistries.com. We are very pleased that our ministry is endorsed and we are sent out of our home church at Heritage Baptist Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Ashley's Cucumber Plant

Ashley's cucumber plant is now about 5 feet tall and loaded with blooms. I have to go out every day and tie up some of the vines. It sure is a fast growing cucumber.

I called my Dad this afternoon and it's the first time that he didn't recognize my voice and say, "Well hello Stephen". Today I could tell he was wondering who I was, so I said, "Hi Daddy, this is Stephen". He then said, "Well hello Stephen, where are you"? For the last few years he always says, "Where are you"? I've been in Kansas City for about 11 years now and he can never remember where I am. Anyway, other than that he sounded pretty much like himself and said he was doing fine. He told me that Delton comes over everyday and fixes him breakfast. Thank you Delton for doing that for Daddy.

We are on pins and needles about my job. We still have not heard if my application is going to be outsourced to IBM.

Steps today 3301. This is bad. It's harder, and harder to walk in this heat. Maybe I ought to go for one of my 5K walks tonight while it's cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen and Andy said...

Waiting to hear from IBM has been one of the most stressful periods of time for me. I keep telling myself there is nothing I can do to change the situation. I have not given up hope though.

-Andy

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!