Steve's Blog

I try to use this blog to record something about my life everyday.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

On December 31, 2007 I left my job with Sprint/Embarq where I worked as a Software Engineer for 15 years at the Sprint Campus in Kansas City. In January 2008 Mary and I started Steve Brown Ministries and started traveling the United States broadcasting "Live Video" of Revivals, Bible Conferences, Mission Conferences, and other Special Services. Mary and I enjoy serving the Lord Jesus Christ and traveling to churches as we minister through SteveBrownMinistries.com. We are very pleased that our ministry is endorsed and we are sent out of our home church at Heritage Baptist Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Appalachian Trail - Tom Hanley


I received this picture today from our orienteering friend, Tom Hanley. Tom started hiking the Appalachian Trail last May and has made steady progress. He's now in Maine and took a few days off with his wife. This picture was made as he started back on the trail.

For Mary and I it's been a lazy evening at home. We're still working on some of the new Guitar Nutz geocache puzzles. He's really got us stumped on the "Peggy Cache" and the "One Ringie-Dingie ...Two".

Geocaches Found 852.
8,626 Steps Today - 3.94 miles.
3,079 Aerobic Steps with 30 minutes of Aerobic walking.
386 Calories Burned - 22.7 grams of Fat Burned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!