Steve's Blog

I try to use this blog to record something about my life everyday.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

On December 31, 2007 I left my job with Sprint/Embarq where I worked as a Software Engineer for 15 years at the Sprint Campus in Kansas City. In January 2008 Mary and I started Steve Brown Ministries and started traveling the United States broadcasting "Live Video" of Revivals, Bible Conferences, Mission Conferences, and other Special Services. Mary and I enjoy serving the Lord Jesus Christ and traveling to churches as we minister through SteveBrownMinistries.com. We are very pleased that our ministry is endorsed and we are sent out of our home church at Heritage Baptist Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

West Yellowstone Mountana

We awoke this morning to a beautiful blue sky in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We spent about an hour and half walking around downtown taking pictures and buying a few things. We left Jackson Hole about 10:50 with a temperature of 52 degrees.

We drove through Grand Teton National Park took a lot of pictures of the Teton Mountains. It is the perfect time to view the mountains.

We arrived at the Old Faithful area about 2:30 this afternoon. I took Bradley and went geocaching. We walked a mile up a mountain to view Old Faithful erupting and get a birds eye view. I’ve never seen Old Faithful from this angle. It was great. A few hundred feet way and we found the cache site.

Old Faithful from Above


We arrived in West Yellowstone about 9:45 this evening and checked into the Days Inn. No Wi-Fi. Shame on them.

I took 234 pictures today. The most I have ever taken in one day.

Steps today: 19,522 and I feel like it. I’m wore out.

Route for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!